Cables for high speed of transmission.
You could try our E-Business platform without registration where you have an access to the all products, their prices, stock availability, delivery time and technical information.
We provide special cables used for transmission of digital signals with a high speed of transmission. There are different types of communication cables according to their specific application:
- FTP is suitable for setting computer systems for data transmission;
- STP cables are suitable for Token Ring networks;
- UTP cables are more suitable for Ethernet networks (connecting devices in a wired local area);
- Coaxial – kind of cables are mainly adopted in feed lines connecting radio transmitters and receivers.
Browse all products of this category and full technical information here:
The communication cables that we offer
Due to the large variety of cable types and an even wider range of uses, we’ve provided a short summary of the types of internet cables, network cables and Ethernet cables that we offer. We provide:
- UTP LAN cable, stranded in pairs, cat. 5e. Suitable for setting computer systems for data transmission, measuring and controlling systems with proper resistance to electromagnetic influences;
- FTP LAN cable, stranded in pairs, with screen, cat. 5e. Suitable for setting computer systems for data transmission, measuring and control systems and for transmission of high-frequency analogue signals in automatic and industrial TV networks;
- STP LAN cable, Cable, stranded in pairs, with screen of laminated foil on each pair, used for transmission of digital signals with high speed of transmission, with spectrum of the frequency being used up to 300 MHz for cat. 6;
- S-FTP LAN cable, stranded in pairs, with screen of laminated foil, with braid of tinned copper wires used for transmission of digital signals with high speed of transmission, with spectrum of the frequency being used up to 100 MHz for cat. 5;
- COAXIAL CABLE RG6/96 cable, suitable for connection of TV aerials to TV receivers;
- COAXIAL CABLE RG59 / + 2X0.5MM2 suitable for video surveillance systems;
- ALARM CABLE suitable for the connection of detectors, sensors, infrared as well as microwave or mixed technology systems to the switch board.
Tips on choosing the right cable for the job
As you can tell for yourself, we provide a wide range of networking cables used for a variety of communication purposes. The first thing you should note is the type of system and communication you are trying to establish – if it’s a one-way communication system which requires the transmission of data from one source to the another, you can narrow your choices down to a few types.
A different mandatory consideration of the cable types is if you are looking for magnetic interference protection or is it lacking in the environment you are setting up. This is mostly a concern in the high precisions data transmission cases, as in the circumstance of encrypted data transmission of inter-system communication like a server connection.
In the cases where there are a lot of differentiating frequencies and you’d like to have that added layer of interference protection, then you’d best go for a UTP-LAN cable. Such disturbances and magnetic frequencies are most commonly detected in wireless networks and when high precision operations, like computation, are on the line, a UTP cable is a mandatory addition to your installation.
If you have any further questions regarding high speed network cables, offered by Elmark, we’d be more than happy to assist you in your choice and provide the necessary guidance and support.